We’re only as good as the people in our team, and we’re looking for great people, maybe someone like you?
Ideally we’re looking to fill technical/consultant roles, with smart people who have experience in two or more of the following areas:
- Penetration Testing
Including infrastructure, applications, red teaming, and code review experience. You should have at least OSCP, ideally CCT and several years experience. If you can show vanilla research or significant expertise, we may consider you without those accreditations.
- IoT and Hardware Hacking
Can you extract firmware from a chip and carry out side channel attacks? Can you show us a glitching attack? Can you analyse firmware for vulnerabilities?
- ICS / SCADA
Do you know your PLCs from your RTUs? Have you worked in an ICS control room or been involved in maintaining a SCADA environment? Have you dealt with ladder logic, MODBUS, PROFIBUS or similar protocols?
- Social Engineering
Think you could talk us into giving you a job?
- Software Development
Can you harden applications and write secure code?
- Internal Systems Administration
Have you got expertise in configuring and running infrastructure securely?
- Maritime / Automotive
Can you access a CAN bus or have maritime control system experience?
We may ask you to attempt some CTF style exercises as part of the application process.
Digital Incident Response & Forensics Consultants
As we grow our consultancy services we’re looking for more people with incident response and forensics experience to join us. The people we’re looking for will work closely with clients to respond-to, advise, guide and provide support in the event of cyber security incidents.
The successful applicant will enjoy the opportunity to be a critical asset in the delivery of a growing area of service delivery. Key responsibilities will include:
- Onsite attendance providing initial response to reported cyber incidents
- Identification and forensic acquisition of digital material
- Analysis, investigation and reporting of security incidents
- Advising customers on security controls
- Incident Response Retained services delivery
- Training of new staff members
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 2 years hands-on experience in the fields of incident response / digital forensic investigations, cyber security investigations or similar fields
- Knowledge of common programming/Web languages (Python, Ruby, PHP, Perl, ASP, SQL, HTML) etc.
- In-depth understanding of Operating Systems & underlying hardware (Windows, Linux, MacOS, ARM, etc)
- Experience of volatile memory acquisition and analysis
- Thorough understanding and experience of dealing with network architecture
- Excellent report writing and verbal communication skills
- Full UK driving license
Desired Skills and Experience
- Industry qualifications (EnCe, ACE, ISO Lead/Internal Auditor, CISSP, CISM etc.)
- Understanding of Windows and Linux Executable Architecture and analysis of x86/x64 malware.
- Understanding and practical experience in using exploit development tools (Kali, BackTrack, etc.)
- Experience delivering Incident Response or Forensic cases.
To apply, send your CV with a covering email to:
Agencies, please read…
Any CVs received from agencies with whom we do not already have terms will be considered a gift.